The International Sclerology Institute Presents:
[Sclerology + Foot Glyphology]
World’s Foremost Sclerology Training & Certification Program
Red Lines In The Whites Of The Eyes
WHAT DO THEY MEAN?
Sclerology – Instant Insights
Sclerology is the study of the red lines in the whites of the eyes (the scleras) for their reflexive health information. The red lines (veins) are the body’s innate registrations (archetypal communications) about its stresses and congestions that inhibit biological functions. Intracellulary, these less than optimal functions include normal, natural DNA transcriptions, mitochondrial ATP energy activities, nitric oxide enzyme processes, removal or recycling metabolic wastes, and glucose metabolic processes. On the larger scale, they point to congestions in the vital glands and organs throughout the body.
The trained Sclerologist can quickly and easily determine an individual’s overall vitality and functionality as well as specific areas that are “asking” for natural assistance. Sclerology’s window into the body’s mysteries provides a clear view to the deeper causes of the many questions people have today about their well-being.
How Does Sclerology Work?
Think of the sclera as a roadmap for your body. Different areas within the sclera correspond to different body systems, organs, and glands. The red lines’ width, length, shape, hue, and direction, reveal certain qualities about the stress-congestions impacting normal, natural tissue functions. Knowledge is power, and here you are empowering your knowledge so you can support specific areas that need support.
Sclerology is a terrific early warning system because the red lines reveal the body’s concerns long before they become bigger concerns!
A unique feature of Sclerology is that the lines start somewhere and end somewhere. They not only constitutional predispositions (inherent weak areas), but cause-and-effect. Example: A “liver line” that starts in the colon and ends in the liver points to the colon as “cause” and the liver as “effect.”
Next, check the lines in the feet for more clarifying information. You might wonder “What about the colon is impacting the liver? Now, an even more specific insight can perfect your understanding.
For another example, menstruation is a complicated nerve, hormone, and tissue process. A “pituitary line” that does not connect to other pertinent zones such as the thyroid, adrenals, ovaries and liver, stands as a beacon, calling attention to the primary stress.
Now, check the soles of the feet and use their specific information to further clarify your suppositions from the sclera.
You’ll be amazed how Scleragraphics (Sclerology + Foot Glyphology) becomes a living conversation with the “healer within” (the body’s own innate vitality!)
The Secret Language of the Eyes & Feet
Practicing the art and science of Sclerology not only provides a unique key to better understanding the mysteries of health from both a biochemical and a bioenergetic perspective, but it also offers a number of practical benefits, including:
- Early detection. Through Sclerology, you can identify stresses and congestions in their early stages before they strengthen. This allows time to make nutritional corrections before a condition becomes chronic.
- The ability to track progress. The lines in the sclera and feet change as health conditions change, so Scleragraphics is an excellent way to confirm efficacy of support.
- Identification of inherent strengths and weaknesses. The sclera’s line-patterns reveal constitutional weak links. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure!
- Ease of practice. The Sclerologist does not need cameras, magnification, or costly special equipment – or even electricity! (They’re great if you love photography, though!)
- The ability to prioritize supportive programs. An old Naturopathic adage states: “When the body’s primary stresses are supported, the body’s innate regulatory processes if freed up and can move toward more optimal metabolic functions.
- Short learning curve. Anyone can learn Sclerology, from an experienced natural health practitioner seeking the best way to help others, to a soccer mom who wants to discover how to help her child be healthy and happy.
- Confirmation of findings. Sclerology is an excellent way to verify data obtained by Iridology and other modalities.
- Foot Glyphology. Provides a “second witness” to help corroborate your insights and reveals even more specific insights that are essential to truly understand what the eyes have to say.
Scleragraphics has it all! It’s quick and easy to learn. It teaches naturopathic perspectives on health and healing. It’s deeply insightful and changes lives. It’s inexpensive to learn and quickly pays for itself. Most importantly, it provides a way to converse with the “healer within” and learn what the body’s innate intelligence is saying about how to help improve health.
The History of Sclerology
Sclerology can be traced back thousands of years. Ancient texts indicate that it was practiced in China perhaps as far back as 1,000 years ago, and many Native American tribes used it as well. In 1984, Jack Tips established the International Sclerology Educational Foundation to gather and preserve Doc Wheelwright’s more than 30 years of research. Today, thousands of practitioners, worldwide, use Doc Wheelwright’s Sclerology and Foot Glyphology to help people gain a better undersanding of their bodys’ challenges and apply supportive measures.
Scleragraphics: The Art & Science of Sclerology + Foot Glyphology
Doc Wheelright’s protégé, WellnessWiz Jack Tips, has created the ultimate course, Scleragraphics: (Sclerology + Foot Glyphology to help anyone learn this life-changing modality. Through Scleragraphics, you will learn:
- How to interpret the red lines in the sclera for their health implications
- How to interpret the fine lines in the soles of the feet for validation and specification
- Discover what the body is reflexively communicating about predispositons,current vital information, and future projections.
- Prioritze the information (stress and congestions) that impact a person’s natural well being.
Course materials include:
- The Complete Art & Science of Sclerology Certification Course
- The Complete Foot Gyphology Certification Course
- 25-Hours Instructional Videos
- Printable PowerPoint Presentations
- Lecture Notes
- Knowledge Assessment & Test Your Skills
- Commentaries (Case Histories)
- All Major Organs, Glands, and Systems
- Printable “Insights In The Eyes” — A Quick Reference To The Top 30 Lines
- Variety of Charting Charts & Displays
- Around The Clock Quick Mastery System
- Faculty Advisor
This course is perfect for:
- Natural Health Practitioners
- Anyone Interested in Natural
Select Your Plan
Regular Published Price $1325
Huge Full Payment Discount!
Plan B: Payment Plan
$397 /mo - 3 months
- Discounted price
- 3 Payments of $397:
- One Now
- One In 30 Days
- One In 60 Days
30-day money back guarantee
About the author
WellnessWiz Jack Tips, Ph.D., C.Hom., C.C.N., is a natural health practitioner, teacher, and public speaker who has helped thousands of natural health practitioners, chiropractors, medical professionals, and the general public through his seminars, books, programs, and publications discover natural health insights and practices. He has dedicated his career to advancing natural health practices.
In 1984, he became a protégé of Sclerology’s founder, A.S. Doc Wheelwright, after studying with Dr. Bernard Jensen and many other leading eclectic healers. During this six-year apprenticeship, he codified the whole of Sclerology as developed from Doc Wheelwright’s 30 years of research and experience. Here you have the original Sclerology, free from suppositions and theories, and validated over the past 50 years.
WellnessWiz Jack’s teaching style is a delightful blend of science, naturopathy, and dry Texas humor that reveals the true essence of the latest natural health research. He is the author of 16 books, including The Pro-Vita! Plan For Optimal Nutrition; Sclerology: The Foundational Program; The Healing Power Within, and co-author of Causations: Using Sclerology to Clarify Iridology. His publications are posted at www.appleadaypress.com
He earned a Ph.D. in Nutrition Science (1985) from the Dr. Roger Williams School of Nutrition Science, Clayton, Missouri (dissertation: Conquer Candida and Restore Your Immune System.) He is a board-certified Naturopathic Physician with the American Naturopathic Medical Certification & Accreditation Board (Cert; # 02516). During his studies and travels with Doc Wheelwright, he began a clinical practice based on a three-tiered approach to health: classical homeopathy to stimulate vitality, systemic herbology to support specific tissues, and clinical nutrition for metabolic balance. “Sclerology provides amazing insights that reveal the points of leverage tor truly helping people."
Currently, he is director of Apple-A-Day Natural Health Services, Austin, Texas. He is on the board of directors of the University of Natural Medicine and serves as a consultant to the herbal research company, Systemic Formulas. WellnessWiz Jack is a man on a mission and dedicated to providing people with the knowledge and tools to live genuinely healthy lives.
Jack Tips, N.D., Ph.D., C.Hom., C.C.N.
Scleragraphics is a tool for life. Once you learn it, you can use it anywhere.
- Check newborn’s eyes and feet to understand how they adapt to life
- Help children optimize their lives with targeted nutrition
- Use it professionally to help people
- Keep an eye on yourself and plan a life of health.
All life speaks in archetypal patterns. Learning the eyes and feet opens up a new way of understanding how every living thing finds niches in which to survive and thrive.
Scleragraphics is just kind of tool … enhance your inner survival resources and thrive in more optimal health.
This course is a more than a wealth of information and a honing of skills, it teaches the cardinal principles of the body’s own methods regarding health and healing.
Now you can learn to converse with the healer within every person.
Best wishes in your natural health endeavors!